Date: 24 September 2020, 4 November 2020
Time: 9:00am - 11:00am
Course Fee: $32.10 per person (including 7% GST)
Mode of delivery: Online via Zoom
Emotional intelligence is the ability to comprehend your emotions and to manage them effectively. It can help you say the right thing and assess how the other person is reacting.
Research has shown that people who display high levels of emotional intelligence skills can foster better relationships among colleagues, be a better leader, a better decision-maker, and able to increase team efficiency in the workplace.
People who utilize Emotional Intelligence skills are also able to manage their emotions to achieve goals, build relationships, and influence others too.
The good news is that unlike IQ, EQ is a trainable and flexible skill that can improve through learning and practice. It will require consistent cultivation and maintenance.
By attending this 2 hours ON-LINE talk, you will be able to gain an insight into emotions and emotional intelligence that will be beneficial for your professional and personal life.
- What are Emotions and how it affects you and me?
- The Top Ten Human Emotional Needs
- Difference between IQ and EQ
- Definition of Emotional Intelligence
- Four main reasons why Emotional Intelligence important for everyone to know, learn and apply it?
- The Seven Habits of an Emotional Intelligence Person
- A Brief Introduction to the Five Areas of Emotional Intelligence Model
- Fifteen useful tips for applying the EI Model
Francis Claudius has more 25 years of training experience. He was a professional trainer facilitator and an in-house training consultant.
- Associate Trainer and Assessor for the Employability Skills(ES)
- Work Skills Qualifications (WSQ) Training Programmes
As trainer and facilitator, he has an interest in human development to excel in their work or personal life as well. He strives to conduct his training in a lively manner with enthusiasm, passion and dedication as well as engaging participants to contribute ideas and their experiences too to add value for the benefit of all participants.
He is also a good speaker with muscular vocal strength. He has participated in topics presented in the events of the International Association of Master Trainer (IAMT). He had received a Bronze Certificate for being the Best Presenter He holds a Competent Toastmaster and Competent Leader Award from the Toastmasters International.
If you are interested in this corporate programme, please complete the following form and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.