Social Media for Employer Branding (Online)Marketing - Online
|Course Dates||16 Jul 2020 9:00am - 16 Jul 2020 5:00pm|
07 Oct 2020 9:00am - 07 Oct 2020 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 7% GST
Your employer branding determines your success in recruiting the millennial and retain them effectively to become your brand advocates. Employer branding is no longer just a Public Relations strategy but an organisational approach by management and staff of all levels. This workshop explores social media as one of the key platforms to communicate your organisation’s brand essence to staff, future hires, customers and business partners.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Identify key objectives in employer branding
- Create main content for key social media platforms
- Raise the profiles of all key employees on key social media platforms as brand ambassadors
- Utilise the right tools to create and syndicate content for employer branding
Who Should Attend
All HR Professionals for Recruitment and Talent Acquisition.
- Introduction to Employer Branding on Social Media
- Content Mix based on the target audience
- Attributes of Employer Branding Content
- Content Creation Tools
- The growth of followers of the brand on social media
- Syndication and Monitoring Tools
Presentation, Case Studies, Hybrid Learning and Group Discussion.
Andrew Chow is known to be pragmatic, visionary, competitive, intuitive and giving.
While he is a successful social media and public relations strategist, entrepreneur and speaker based in Singapore, he is also the best-selling author of a highly popular series of books: Social Media 247, Public Relations 247 and Personal Branding 247.
Andrew is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), spoken in over 18 countries within 10 years and addressed more than 100,000 people on Digital Marketing, Personal Branding, Enneagram, Public Relations, and Branding.
Andrew’s career of 30 years; has seen him work with an array of clients including AXA Insurance, Abbot Medical Optics, Singtel and Sony Pictures, M1, Starhub, and Sennheiser.
Andrew had more than 300 interviews and features about him or his business since 2005 from more than 40 local and regional media.
He is listed as the Top 10 Most Influential Speaker in Singapore in 2013 by the Singapore Business Review. He won the Spirit of Enterprise in 2008 and the Successful Entrepreneur in 2010. Before he served as the President of the Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore (APSS), he also won the coveted Spirit of Service Award from the Industry.
Quick InformationEmployer branding is no longer just a Public Relations strategy but an organisational approach by management and staff of all levels.
+65 6842 6666