Creative TeachingTeacher's Training Programme
Duration: 9 Hours
This course is suitable for academic teachers from all levels.
This course explores the difference between Presentation and Facilitation. Equip teachers with the skills and knowledge to conduct lessons to encourage active learning from the students through experiencing a series of teaching strategies. This short course will be delivered through lectures,
discussions, activities and an interactive Q&A session.
In this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify elements of active learning
- Apply situated learning theory to design learning context
- Differentiate the difference between presentation and facilitation
- Use learning strategies to facilitate learning
- Training objectives
- Learning outcomes
- The purpose of active learning
- Design context for learning
- The challenge to use learning strategies
- Use strategies to facilitate learning
Quick InformationDeveloped with educators and trainers in mind, the short courses for teachers will provide and equip them with the skills and knowledge to keep abreast of new and innovative teaching methods.
+65 6842 6666